What can we help you with?
I am having trouble paying on the website
If you are experiencing trouble using the payment section of our website, please contact us and we will try to resolve the problem for you. We will need to know:
1) Which method are you trying to pay with?
2) What browser are you using?
3) Which exact products you are trying to order, including flavours and quantities.
Our payment service provider is Klarna, and it's their top priority to ensure that our customers' transaction data is kept secure at all times, which is why they comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
When you try to pay for your goods with bulk™, you will need to enter your details in the correct format for the system to accept them.
- Please ensure that you select the correct card type, as an error at this point will cause the payment to fail even if all other details are correct.
- When entering your card number, please ensure that there are no spaces at all.
- The Cardholder name must match exactly as it appears on the card.
- You must enter the expiry date. You will need to select the Month and Year from the drop down boxes.
- The Security code is the last 3 digits from the back of the card.
- Check that the address and postcode are correct. This must be the address that the card is registered to and not the delivery address.
- Once you then click on proceed, it will bring up a ‘verified by Visa’ or ‘MasterCard SecureCode’ box and will ask you for some personal passwords. Without this information being entered, your order will not go through. If you are having problems at this point of your transaction, you will need to contact your bank directly as only they will be able to assist with this – this protection is sometimes called 3D secure.
- You will need to be registered with MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by Visa before you can complete your transaction. Most people are already registered for this extra card protection.
What is MasterCard SecureCode?
MasterCard SecureCode is a service to enhance your existing MasterCard account. A private code means added protection against unauthorised use of your card when you shop at participating online retailers such as bulkpowders.co.uk
How does MasterCard SecureCode work?
Once you've registered and created your own private SecureCode, you will be automatically prompted by your financial institution at checkout to provide your SecureCode each time you make a purchase with a participating online merchant. Your SecureCode is quickly confirmed by your financial institution and then your purchase is completed. Your SecureCode will never be shared with the merchant. It's just like entering your PIN at an ATM.
How does MasterCard SecureCode protect me?
When you correctly enter your SecureCode during a purchase at a participating online merchant like bulkpowders.co.uk, you confirm that you are the authorised cardholder and your purchase is then completed. If an incorrect SecureCode is entered, the purchase will not be completed. Even if someone knows your credit or debit card number, the purchase cannot be completed without your SecureCode at a participating merchant.
Why should I use Verified by Visa?
Verified by Visa protects your card against unauthorised transactions, giving you complete confidence when you’re shopping online. Your Visa transaction will only be authorised when you supply your password.
Why do we need Verified by Visa? Hasn’t Visa been taking my security seriously before?
Visa has always made your security a top priority. Verified by Visa is an additional layer of security to give you total confidence when you’re shopping online.
I was asked to sign up for Verified by Visa when I was in the middle of buying something online. Is this a scam?
Verified by Visa is an official Visa service, designed to give you extra protection and peace of mind when you’re shopping online.
You will be asked if you want to join Verified by Visa if you’re shopping at a web site which has signed up to the service and if your Visa card issuer supports it. It will happen before your transaction is complete.
I’ve signed up. But how can I tell that I’m in a genuine Verified by Visa process and not part of a scam?
As part of the payment verification process, you will see a personal message – the message that you provided when you signed up for Verified by Visa and that only you and your bank know about.
Verified by Visa gives you extra protection and peace of mind when you’re shopping online.
- First you’ll see a personal message – a message that you provided when you signed up for Verified by Visa and that only you and your bank know about. This shows that the security screen you’re seeing is genuine.
- Then you’ll be asked to enter your Verified by Visa password.
Verified by Visa not only protects your card against unauthorised use, it also means you can have confidence that the online retailer you’re buying from has made your security a priority.
Verified by Visa is provided by Visa, the world’s most trusted electronic payment system.
If you fail the password for either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, we will not be able to accept your order over the telephone for security reasons.Have more questions? Submit a request