Workforce strikes within our courier Royal Mail may result in a delay in the delivery of your order.
Please be assured that our courier is working to get your parcel delivered as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
|STANDARD||ORDER VALUE||PRICE||PLACE ORDER BY|
|2-3 working days||Over £39||FREE||8pm Mon-Fri, 3pm Sun|
|2-3 working days||Under £39||£3.95||8pm Mon-Fri, 3pm Sun|
|EXPRESS*||ORDER VALUE||PRICE||PLACE ORDER BY|
|Next Day||Over £49||£2.95||9pm Mon-Fri & Sun, 3pm Sat|
|Next Day||Under £49||£4.95||9pm Mon-Fri & Sun, 3pm Sat|
Standard Delivery Information
- Our Standard Delivery is FREE for orders over £39 and costs just £3.95 for orders under £39. Standard delivery is available right across the UK and we are delighted to be one of the few companies not to charge extra for Non UK Mainland addresses.
- We use a variety of couriers, the most suitable of which is chosen on your behalf based on your location and the service you have selected. Our couriers include, but are not limited to Royal Mail and Parcelforce.
- Provided your order is placed before the cut-off times above it will usually be despatched the same day. Orders are delivered within 2-3 working days from despatch, however, some out of area post codes may take longer.
- If a mobile number is provided you will receive a text message from the courier confirming that your parcel is out for delivery, and also when it is delivered.
- A signature may be required upon delivery so please ensure somebody is available at the address to sign for the package.
- Deliveries are not made on Public Holidays. A full list of Public Holidays can be found here - Royal Mail Deliveries | Public Holidays
Express Delivery Information
- Our Express delivery service is provided by our courier partner Royal Mail. If your order is placed before the cut-off times above it will be delivered the Next Day.
- If you provide a mobile number when you order, you will receive a text message from the courier giving you a 3 hour delivery window. This will also be sent by email. There will be the option to change the delivery day or leave the parcel with a neighbour, if you are unavailable.
- A link will be provided on the text from the courier which gives you detailed tracking of your parcel.
- To get all of these benefits simple choose our Express delivery services and make sure you include your mobile number when placing your order.
- Deliveries are not made on UK Bank Holidays. A full list of UK Bank Holidays can be found here - Royal Mail Deliveries | Bank Holidays
- Express delivery is not available to a small number of out of area post codes. View out of area post codes.